Friday, July 15, 2005

The plight of the blogger (or not)



















Ludwig Meidner, "Apocalyptic Landscape" (1913)*

There are obviously many opinions on The Reaction -- and on what it's become, and on where it seems to be going, but I'd like to thank those of you who have commented on my recent post, "What's up with The Reaction?" (see here). And, while I'm at it, I'd like to thank CommonSenseDesk, a good friend of The Reaction, for drawing attention to it (see here).

I think it's important for bloggers to listen to such feedback from their readers, and, as I've said before, I do take it seriously. Please feel free to add further comments either here or at that post.

*(Yes, it's meant to be taken ironically within the context of this post, whatever it's stunning depiction of our deep-rooted existential crisis. I love expressionist art, and I couldn't resist including Meidner's masterpiece here. I don't always need to be taken so seriously... no, not always...)

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home