Tuesday, July 26, 2005

What the deuce?

Did I just admit that I respect Rick Santorum? Uh, yes. Was I out in the sun too long today? Am I delirious? No, and I don't take it back. But this now means I'll have to find a new least favourite senator. Candidates: Byrd (D-WV), Coburn (R-OK), DeMint (R-SC), Frist (R-TN), Inhofe (R-OK), Lott (R-MS), McConnell (R-KY). (I'm leaning towards McConnell, but Coburn and DeMint are close.) Okay, that's 6-1 for the Republicans. (Yes, I tend to support the Democrats.) But gimme a break, I just admitted that I respect Rick Santorum. That's all the "fair and balanced" outreach to the GOP I can muster for the time being.

(And you, dear readers, who are your least favourite senators?)

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • Coburn is the biggest idiot in the fifty states.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 AM  

  • A friend of mine just suggested DeMint. Good call. The thing is, both Coburn and DeMint are new and therefore less harmful than an established guy like McConnell.

    Still thinking...

    By Blogger Michael J.W. Stickings, at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home