Sunday, August 28, 2005

Vivek Krishnamurthy at Yale

Vivek Krishnamurthy -- friend, colleague, and recent guest blogger here at The Reaction -- has set off to Yale Law School this weekend. I wish him all the best as he begins the next stage of his life, and I know that he'll do extraordinarily well both at Yale and beyond.

While I was on vacation, he wrote some excellent posts on such topics as the Maher Arar case, designer vaginas (SOTA #13), Japan and World War II, the Gaza withdrawal, neoconservative hubris, and the new Moscow-Beijing alliance, and I am happy to report that he has graciously agreed to stay on as an occasional contributor. He'll no doubt be extremely busy down in New Haven, but I look forward to his future posts at The Reaction. I will continue to do the bulk of the writing, of course, but I am confident that this blog, which I hope you are all enjoying more and more, will benefit from Vivek's continued involvement.

In the meantime, please join me in sending him off with best wishes from The Reaction.

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home