Saturday, September 24, 2005

Notes on Hurricane Rita (with a recommendation)

Sincere thanks to Michelle Malkin for linking to me -- see here. She's doing a great job covering the storm, and I'm honoured for the link.

Also, I want to recommend Ron Franscell's blog Under the News. Ron is the managing editor of The Beaumont Enterprise, an excellent local newspaper that I linked to in my previous post (Ron has graciously added a lengthy comment). He's doing some incredible work covering Rita at his blog -- and, of course, Beaumont is front-and-center as Rita prepares to make landfall later this morning. Good luck, Ron. Our thoughts are with you, your colleagues in the media, and everyone else down there along the Gulf Coast. Stay safe.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home