Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Another farewell to Aaron Brown

There have been a lot of posts recently at The Reaction (head to the main page or, if you're already there, scroll down to seem them all), but I wanted to single out one of them:

You'll be missed, Aaron Brown (click to go straight there)

I've gotten some wonderful responses to this one, both by e-mail and in the comments section. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who appreciates one of the finest newsmen in the business and, when he was there, the best thing about CNN. I and many others wish him the best and will watch him wherever he ends up.

To those who have already commented, thank you.

To everyone else, please feel free to click on the link above or scroll down to that post and, once there, to add your comments. Or, if you prefer, add them here.

And, of course, I invite you to comment on any of my posts. I read them all and respond whenever I can.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home