Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A birthday at The Reaction

I don't write much about myself here at The Reaction -- I just let my opinions and analyses speak for themselves. But why not mention that today's my birthday, my first as a blogger?

And, as always, the last few lines of Pink Floyd's "Time" come to mind:

Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time,
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines.
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way.
The time has gone, the song is over,
Thought I'd something more to say.

And so we carry on...

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

  • Happy birthday Michael!!!! I LOVE YOU! a former student from POL 200

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:40 AM  

  • Happy birthday Michael. All the best.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:11 AM  

  • A very happy blogbirthday to you as well.

    By Blogger creature, at 5:05 PM  

  • Happy birthday, Michael. :)

    By Blogger Grace, at 10:22 PM  

  • Happy Birthday Michael! Some coincidence that your birthday is a day after mine!

    By Blogger Vivek Krishnamurthy, at 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home