Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Grace Miao at The Reaction

I'd like to welcome a new co-blogger to The Reaction, Grace Miao. Grace is a former student of mine at the University of Toronto. Now a good friend and fellow blogger, she will be writing occasional posts on a variety of topics. Over the next couple of months, many of her posts will focus on Canada's upcoming federal election, but her first post, below, is a moving remembrance of the Montreal Massacre of Dec. 6, 1989. Scroll down or click here.

Grace joins Vivek Krishamurthy and James Stickings as my co-bloggers (and I may add more in future). The author of the blog Flights of Fancy, she brings a distinctive voice and perspective to The Reaction, and I'm very pleased to have her here.

Please welcome Grace and take the time to read her work. I know you'll enjoy it.

Bookmark and Share