Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Blogging at the One America Committee

I'm very happy to let you all know that I've been asked to be a featured blogger at Senator John Edwards's One America Committee, specifically at the One America Committee Blog. It is truly an honour. Although I don't want to endorse any one Democrat over any other at the moment, I have long admired Senator Edwards. I was an enthusiastic supporter of the Kerry-Edwards campaign in '04, and he and his family, as well as many of their supporters, are doing interesting and important work, fighting the good fight for working families, social justice, and a better America. You can find more information at the OAC's main website here.

My first post at the OAC Blog, on the three-year anniversary of the start of the Iraq War (cross-posted here at The Reaction yesterday morning), is here. My second is tentatively scheduled for early next week, and I hope to contribute quite regularly thereafter. The vast majority of my blogging will be here, of course, and I anticipate that all posts I do elsewhere will also appear here.

Anyway, blogging at the OAC is a great opportunity to contribute to and to engage with a vibrant, dynamic online community. I encourage you to check it out. And I encourage you to keep coming back to The Reaction. You'll find all of my posts, but our new co-bloggers, Creature and The (liberal) Girl Next Door, have settled in and are contributing some exceptional posts. We'll be seeing more from Grace on Canadian politics, too, and there'll be some guest posts from some of my favourite bloggers in the days and weeks to come.

So it's an exciting time. I hope you continue to enjoy The Reaction as we get better and better (if I do say so myself), with more and more posts and more and more comments. And I also hope you take the time to check out my blogging at The Moderate Voice and the OAC Blog, as well as the excellent blogs of our co-bloggers. That's a lot to read, I know. I'm just grateful that you've taken the time to visit us here.

And now, on with the show.

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home