Friday, March 17, 2006

Post #1,000

This has been a period of milestones at The Reaction: 100,000 hits and now our 1,000th post (the 500th wasn't all that long ago, it seems).

This one is #1,000.

I'm very proud of what we've accomplished here, but, as I've said before, I couldn't do it without all of you. Thank you.

**********

Blogger has been out for much of today. I had planned 3-4 new posts, but I'm only now, at this late hour, able to publish. I'll save those posts for tomorrow (or later today, depending on your time zone). In the meantime, watch for new posts from my excellent co-bloggers. And do take the time to scroll down to read what we've posted recently. There's some awfully good stuff down there, if I do say so myself.

Good night, and good blogging.

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

  • Congratulations! And may you have hundreds of thousands more hits...

    By Blogger Coeruleus, at 10:45 AM  

  • Yes, congratulations!

    By Blogger The (liberal)Girl Next Door, at 7:31 PM  

  • Thank you very much!

    By Blogger Michael J.W. Stickings, at 12:28 AM  

  • The Psychotic Patriot was just wandering by and enjoying y'alls work as always and noticed this milestone. Way to go! Good work and keep it up; it seems these Internets are springing some MSM leaks for us progressive types. More power to you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:29 AM  

  • Thank you kindly, Psychotic Patriot. You're always welcome here at The Reaction.

    Readers, you all know about The (liberal) Girl Next Door and the wonderful posts she's put up here. Now let me highly recommend both The Psychotic Patriot and Sir Oolius's blog, Coeruleus, to you. They're both in my blogroll. They're both excellent.

    By Blogger Michael J.W. Stickings, at 2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home