Saturday, April 29, 2006

Blogging at The Carpetbagger Report

I've spent this afternoon guest blogging over at The Carpetbagger Report, one of my favourite spots in the blogosphere. I may cross-post my TCR posts here at The Reaction later today, but go have a look at what I've put up there. You'll find posts on the Iranian nuclear crisis, Rush Limbaugh's drug deal, the "Nuestro Himno" controversy, and Mexico's drug decriminalization policy.

Also check out J. Kingston Pierce's outstanding guest post on the "meltdown" of the Bush presidency (see here), as well as recent posts by co-bloggers Creature (on Arlen Specter and the NSA scandal) and Vivek (also on "Nuestro Himno"). Or just scroll down and check out everything we've done lately -- the last two weeks are on the main page.

I'll be back with more here soon. I hope you're all enjoying the weekend.

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home