Thursday, April 06, 2006

Scientists discover "missing link" in Canadian Arctic

Evolutionary news from The New York Times: "Scientists have discovered fossils of a 375 million-year-old fish, a large scaly creature not seen before, that they say is a long-sought 'missing link' in the evolution of some fishes from water to a life walking on four limbs on land."

Fascinating stuff. And surely "a powerful rebuttal to religious creationists". But I'm sure they and their ID-pushing compatriots of denial will offer up some see-no-truth, hear-no-truth spin in response. And I'm sure it will be as silly as usual.

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • Ahhh... I can hardly wait for the ID crowd to weigh in. It gives me such easy material. :)

    By Blogger Dave, at 12:34 AM  

  • I'm with you, Dave. I can't wait. Let us know if and when you reply to the ID crowd on this.

    By Blogger Michael J.W. Stickings, at 2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home