Tuesday, September 12, 2006

And the winner is...

By Creature

Hello, Reaction readers. I am interrupting your regularly scheduled blog to bring you some cross-promotion news. My wonderful co-blogger and all around really smart guy,* Ted, has posted his thoughts on the winners and losers in the aftermath of 9/11. I give you one hint: America, not really winning. It's a great post, so I encourage all of you who have not visited State of the Day today (and if you haven't, por que?) to pay a visit and show Ted some blogging love. I now return you to your regularly scheduled blog. Thank you and have a great day.

*Ted did not pay me to say nice things about him. Though the more I rave, the better my birthday gift will be this year. Go me!

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home