Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Americone Dream

By Michael J.W. Stickings

Colbert mentioned this last night, and then introduced Ben & Jerry themselves.

Ben & Jerry's is, according to my taste buds, the best ice cream in the world.

And we have it in Canada -- just not all the flavours available in the U.S. So -- an appeal:

To Ben & Jerry: Please, please, please make more flavours, including this one, available in Canada.

To my American friends: Please, please, please find a way to send me this one. Can you send ice cream across the border? Hmmm.

Other flavours that I require: Cinnamon Buns, Magic Brownies, Oatmeal Cookie Chunk, Black & Tan, American Pie, Mint Chocolate Chunk, and Chubby Hubby (maybe the best flavour ever).

For more, see here.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • chubby hubby is nasty. banana has no business as a flavour. anywhere.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:27 PM  

  • oh, wait! never mind - I was thinking of Chunky Monkey. (somehow fat husband and fat monkey got blurred in my thoughts...)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home