Thursday, April 12, 2007

A Bush on my doorstep

By Creature

Never one to miss a chance at linking the Iraq war to our hides here at home, here's President McScaresalot reacting to today's Green Zone suicide bombing:

"There is a type of person that would walk in that building and kill innocent life and that is the same type of person that is willing to come and kill innocent Americans."

Nothing you have done has made us safer, Mr. President. I fear you showing up on my doorstep more than I do an Iraqi insurgent.

(Cross-posted at State of the Day.)

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • "I fear you showing up on my doorstep more than I do an Iraqi insurgent."

    Well, that's kind of idiotic, isn't it? I don't like Bush either, but if I wanted "President McScaresalot" type commentary, I could just ask my five-year old nephew about politics.

    War isn't cool. Neither is blind partisanship and irrationality.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home