Thursday, March 06, 2008

Quick Pick Flick: Hillary's the New Lieberman Edition

By Creature

After today it is clear, if Hillary can't win (steal?) the nomination she would prefer John McCain over Barack Obama for Bush's oval office seat. Hillary could not give a crap about the Democratic party, or the American people, for that matter. Kieth Olbermann and Richard Wolffe discuss today's campaign absurdity.



I don't want to hate Hillary Clinton, but she is making it very hard for me not to. John Cole has more.

(Cross-posted at State of the Day.)

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • It is rapidly approaching the point where, if Hillary Clinton is on the ballot in November, I will not be voting for president. I won't stay home because there are too many down ticket races I want to vote in, but I won't vote for president.

    Two months ago, I couldn't imagine myself saying that. I would have happily voted for either Clinton or Obama.

    By Blogger Donna, at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home