Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More credit where credit is due

By Creature

Once again I find myself in need of giving Senator Clinton thanks. Marc Ambinder is reporting today that Clinton is urging "her pledged delegates to vote for Barack Obama at the Democratic National Convention." With this news I am full from the amount of crow I've been forced to eat lately. Thank you, Senator Clinton. I may not like the way you play politics, but your support for the party these last few days has been admirable.

(Cross-posted at State of the Day.)

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • I was pretty hard on Hillary for much of the race, especially over the whole "kitchen sink" thing.

    But I'll second that, Creature. It is indeed admirable. She seems to be back to the Hillary many of us liked a great deal before Obama overtook her and she went so negative on him. I certainly hope she keeps it up and proves to be one of Obama's leading supporters against McCain.

    By Blogger Michael J.W. Stickings, at 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home