Saturday, November 08, 2008

The airwaves were full of compassion and light

By Michael J.W. Stickings

What a week. I still feel like I'm exhaling.

I have a lot to get to, and I will, this weekend, much more on the election and on what lies ahead for Obama, but, for now, here's a wonderful video that Creature and I posted earlier this year. Set to Roger Waters's "The Tide is Turning," it's deeply moving and profoundly inspirational, capturing what Obama's win was all about.

If you haven't seen it yet, please take the time to do so.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • Thank you for posting this! I can't really tell you how overjoyed I was, at five in the morning here, after a pretty sleepless night, how overjoyed I am today, and I'm not American :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:46 AM  

  • Hi Michael,
    Thank you for posting that. We (my wife and I) are still recuperating from an exhausting victory in turning Florida blue. We are now seriously thinking about attending Barack Obama's inauguration in D.C. on January 20th. Michael, have you been getting any of my e-mails?

    By Blogger Bob's Blog, at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home