Tuesday, May 19, 2009

7,000+

By Michael J.W. Stickings

That's the total number of posts that have been published at The Reaction. (This is #7,002.)

Yes, we hit the 7k milestone earlier today with my post on the Politico Palin-Hillary "alliance" non-story -- hardly one of our more important ones, but whatever.

I look back with a certain awe at what we've accomplished here. It's been well over four years now, and we've covered a lot of ground in that time. It was just me at first, then Creature and the Liberal Girl Next Door joined, and Grace, too, and the blog just blossomed from there. My name's up there -- "a stickings blog" -- but it's a group effort, and I couldn't be prouder. As I've said before, and as I keep repeating (because it's true), I just couldn't do this, or at least nearly as well, without my great team of editors and co-bloggers and contributors, and they have done a lot of the 7,000+, and a lot of the best that has appeared here.

Thank you to them, and to all of you. Now let's keep this going.

-- Michael

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home