Saturday, July 18, 2009

MJWS on vacation

By Michael J.W. Stickings

I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be on vacation for the next couple of weeks. Actually, I'm already on vacation, and already enjoying it immensely.

I'll continue to blog now and then, though -- I like to remain connected, and I'm sure I'll have comments on the major stories of the day -- and I may put up shorter, perhaps even Twitter-style posts. (I say that, but I'm sure the compulsion to ramble on and on will overcome me.)

But keep coming back for the co-bloggers, too, who will continue to do what they do so well, which is making this blog so much better than it could ever be with just me alone.

I'll be back later. Now, I need to brunch.

-- Michael

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • Thanks to Carol Gee, I now have both her blogs and yours on rss feed.

    I think everyone who follows you has a high regard for your posts, and if I knew how to translate that beautiful language above my comment, I would - it does look beautiful, so I imagine it is complimentary.

    Diane

    By Blogger HAPPY IN NEVADA, at 8:04 PM  

  • Thank you kindly, H in N. (I've deleted the spam comment, all in Chinese characters, to which you refer.)

    By Blogger Michael J.W. Stickings, at 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home