Thursday, July 02, 2009

Quote of the Day: Joe the Plumber on himself

By Michael J.W. Stickings

Asked by WingNutDaily (er, WorldNetDaily) whether he plans on running for office, Samuel Wurzelbacher said this:

I hope not. You know, I talked to God about that and he was like, 'No.'

Now that's a god I can believe in!

Seriously, though... really? Joe the Plumber talks to God? And God talks back?

And he'll "keep that door open if God ever calls him to be that leader."

I assume now that by "God" what he means is "whim of personal political opportunism." (That is, he'll run for office when the time is right, or when some leading Republican gives him the green light.)

Does it get any more hilariously stupid than Joe the Plumber?

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • Does it get any more hilariously stupid than Joe the Plumber?

    I humbly submit one George W. Bush.

    By Blogger splord, at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home