Saturday, August 15, 2009

Specter v. Grassley @twitter

By Michael J.W. Stickings

Seriously, who ever thought that twitter would become such a phenomenon? So much of one, in fact, and now so much a significant part of our culture and our politics, that two rather elderly men, Senators Specter and Grassley (both born in the early 1930s!), are using it to battle over those supposed "death panels."

Crazy. (And kudos to Specter, a quasi-Democrat, for telling Grassley, a Republican, to stop lying.)

By the way, I'm new to twitter, but I'm into it -- you can find me, and follow me, @mjwstickings. Come on, have a look. It's much more fun that I thought -- useless, in a way, but fun.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • Very nice information. Thanks for this. Please come visit my site Jersey City Business Directory when you got time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:07 AM  

  • I found your blog on google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading more from you in the future. Please come visit my site Anchorage Business Directory when you got time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home