Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's what the White House wanted all along

By Creature

The more I sour, the more I grudgingly come to accept that the healthcare bill coming out of the Senate is exactly what the White House wanted all along. The big pharma deal and every public-option hedge should have been enough for me, but today, in the cold light of a corporate-Lieberman-Obama victory, I am now converted. Many have been whining that Obama is not leading on healthcare reform, he is leading, just not in a direction I would like. I wanted conservative arm-twisting, but it's liberal arms that are red and sore today.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

  • That's right. And Obama should go around with his Peace medal on his neck, saying, "We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:57 PM  

  • I see the dining room table was delivered.

    By Blogger Mustang Bobby, at 3:23 PM  

  • Last time I checked, Obama was nothing if not extremely humble to receive the Nobel. I suspect he'd rather not have won it, given how much criticism he's taken. So, Anon, you're just wrong. It's as simple as that.

    By Blogger Michael J.W. Stickings, at 1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home