Friday, February 26, 2010

"Tough shit"

By Creature

Your GOP:


As Democratic senators asked again and again for unanimous consent for a vote on a 30-day extension Thursday night, Bunning refused to go along.

And when Sen. Jeff Merkely (D-Ore.) begged him to drop his objection, Politico reports, Bunning replied: "Tough shit."

It's not like people are suffering, or anything. What an ass.

**********

For today, let's annoint him our Worst Human Being in the World. HuffPo has more. -- MJWS

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • As I live in Kentucky all I can say is I am sorry...

    I have never voted for the man and during the last election it was obvious that he was not playing with a full deck....

    But he got re elected.

    He is just as stupid in real life as he appears on television and I believe McConnell put him up to this...

    By Blogger TAO, at 9:26 PM  

  • Well, I'm sorry your two senators are McConnell and this jackass.

    By Blogger Michael J.W. Stickings, at 1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home