Friday, March 12, 2010

Yes, John Roberts really is spineless


As you may know, I'm a blogger over at The Huffington Post. I usually put up two posts a week there, most cross-posted from here (though often revised somewhat).

You can find my HuffPo page here. It includes my post archive.

Well, I cross-posted my Reaction post on the spinelessness of Chief Justice John Roberts there yesterday, and, well, it generated a lot of feedback, more than any of my previous posts. As of right now -- I'm writing this at 11:51 pm Thursday evening -- it has 180 comments, and it's been a steady rise throughout the day. Most of them, thankfully, are positive.

If you're interested in checking out that post, as well as the comments, you can find it here.

Alright, enough self-promotion. Let's get back to blogging.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home