Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to the norm


Hi all...

Well, I'm back in Toronto again after a lovely two-week vacation in Prince Edward Island. We got home from the airport just a short while ago.

I thought I'd blog a bit while I was there, but I didn't. Our Internet connection was lousy (like, worse-than-dial-up lousy, and it was challenging enough just to stay on top of my fantasy baseball team -- my once-potent offence, now minus Youkilis and Morneau, also took a vacation), we were very busy and having a great time (and, when not busy, pleasantly relaxing), and, well, I think I needed the break (not just from blogging, but from the news generally -- I watched Stewart and Colbert most nights, but that was it, and my main news source was the local newspaper, The (Charlottetown) Guardian.

So there you go. But I'm back and I'll get back to blogging tomorrow.

Now I'll get back to Stewart, but not before thanking my wonderful co-bloggers for doing their thing while I was away and keeping this blog going with some fantastic posts. Thank you.

See you tomorrow. (Stay tuned.)

-- Michael

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • When I navigated to the The End Of Nations piece on Hubpages I determined that The Reaction's web visitors should be able to discuss this: http://hubpages.com/hub/Global-Union-The-End-Of-Nations

    By Anonymous Bhanu Tiwari, at 12:48 AM  

  • Welcome back, Michael.

    By Blogger creature, at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home