Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Why I love Troy Polamalu


I'll get back to political blogging shortly. It's been a crazy busy week at work, and I've been exhausted.

We have also, as usual, had some extremely serious posts up over the past couple of days, including Capt. Fogg's on the death penalty, Carl's on job security and Social Security, Creature's and Mustang Bobby's on Obama fatigue and exhaustion, J. Kingston Pierce's on the GOP's culture of corruption, and mine on Christine O'Donnell's anti-gay bigotry.

So let's take a quick break.

You all know how much I love the Pittsburgh Steelers, right? (We're not all Steelers fans here, mind you. Creature loves the Giants, for example.) Well, needless to say, I also love Troy Polamalu, Pittsburgh's all-pro safety and one of the best players in the league now and ever to don the black and gold (and perhaps, if he keeps going like this, a sure-thing hall-of-famer, one of the best safeties ever).

This past Sunday, in the Steelers' D-driven 19-11 win over the Tennessee Titans, Polamalu made of the greatest plays I've ever seen, an incredible play even by his incredible standards. Maybe you have to be a football fan to appreciate this, but take a look regardless. He's amazing.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • I love Troy too!

    By Anonymous Theresa, at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home