Thursday, November 03, 2011

Rick Perry is certainly not a talker, on this much we agree


Who didn't see this coming? I'll take some credit for predicting it shortly after we all began to realize that Rick Perry was an idiot who couldn't string more than a couple of sentences together. But, again, it wasn't hard to predict.

My previous comment was, "Don't worry, Gov. Perry, John Wayne wasn't much for them fancy words neither."

So here he is trying to make that weakness into a strength in a new campaign ad that will air in New Hampshire after having previously run in Iowa.

Senior Perry advisor Paul Young called this move a "significant statewide buy," though he wouldn't say how much they were spending.

It's worth noting that Perry is polling in the single digits in the Granite State.

I know some people might take issue with this statement, but I've always believed that if you can't make yourself understood, you are not thinking clearly. And if you are not capable of thinking clearly, I do not want you as president of my country, aside from the hundreds of other reasons I don't want Rick Perry as my president.

Here's the ad. Hey Rick, how many takes did it require to get this one in the can? Smarmy bastard.




(Cross-posted at Lippmann's Ghost.)

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home