Thursday, April 26, 2012

Back from vacation


Hi all. It's been... weeks. This is the longest I've gone without blogging in the seven-year existence of The Reaction.

I was on vacation in Europe for three weeks, most of it in England, and successfully resisted the urge to write -- or even pay attention to politics. I just needed a break, particularly with the Republican primaries wrapped up and a very busy election season still ahead of us.

Anyway, I'm back home and ready to get going again, but I'm still pretty tired. I'll blog again soon, likely tomorrow. I'll also have some photos from my trip, including from Bruges (beer, chocolate, waffles, and frites in the best-smelling city I've even been to) and Vimy Ridge, the intensely moving memorial to the Canadians who died in World War I.

But before that I must send a huge, massive thanks to Richard for taking care of things here during my absence. I knew he'd do a great job, but he went well beyond that, keeping the blog going with typically excellent content and making sure everything kept running smoothly.

Okay, I must go. It's, like, 3:43 am in England.

Good night, everyone.

-- Michael

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • Sounds like a wonderful trip, Michael. Congrats on the blogging hiatus. Glad you're home safe and sound.

    By Blogger Carol Gee, at 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home