Saturday, November 10, 2012

President Obama thanks his campaign: "I'm really proud of all of you."

By Michael J.W. Stickings

This is a wonderful clip, and it just makes me admire and respect the president all the more:


And in our own small way, we played a part here at The Reaction

Richard and I were on the Obama campaign's media outreach list, along with other liberal-progresive bloggers. This blog was on their radar. We got the e-mails. We got the messaging. We were on some of the media calls, including the other day with Axelrod, Plouffe, Messina, and Cutter. And we did our best to help.

We were part of the campaign -- Richard and I, as well as every member of the Reaction team. And I am immensely proud of that.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home