Thursday, March 14, 2013

L. Ron Hubbard

By Frank Moraes

It's the birthday of a couple of conservatives I find repellent: Charles Krauthammer (63) and Jamie Dimon (57). And yes, I know Dimon is a Democrat, but that doesn't mean he's not a conservative. As I write about a lot: the democratic party is not liberal; America does not have a liberal party. I would be happy if either of these guys died, but I'd be more happy if it were Dimon.

It is also Neil Sedaka 74th birthday. I never stop being amazed that he isn't gay. And the Mad Magazine cartoonist Al Jaffee is 92.


But today is a big day because L. Ron Hubbard was born 102 years ago! Now he was a total hack. I'm not talking about Scientology, here; I haven't read Dianetics or any of its successors. But I do think this video is pretty cool. It must have happened:




(Cross-posted at Frankly Curious.)

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home